anyone know desaideals on ebay?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sjobas
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
sweden
he sells lots of mmats amps, some weeks ago i wanted to buy an amp, but he didn´t want to ship it to me, so he didn´t let me pay for the amp, and then after a while i get an unpaid item strike from him, so my account was closed, and he does not answer my mails, or remove the item strike or let me pay for the amp, and i really would like to use my ebay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

if someone know this guy please talk to him!

All they had to do what file an unpaid item dispute, and select the option, that says the seller doesnt want to ship to that location. And everything would have been good. But it is sort of your fault, because you should of asked if they will ship to Sweden before buying the item.

All they had to do what file an unpaid item dispute, and select the option, that says the seller doesnt want to ship to that location. And everything would have been good. But it is sort of your fault, because you should of asked if they will ship to Sweden before buying the item.
yeah, but i think he could do that, i said that i payed full extra shipping and so,

You look border line albino? mabe that's why? Hopefully you get it figured out though
i have blue eyes, its called bleaching agent for the hair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i have blue eyes, its called bleaching agent for the hair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I was just giving you guff. I said border line because I didn't see the pink eyes.

can anyone find a phone number (cellphone) to this man?

Name: Indramattie Chetra

City: richmond hill

State: NY

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.