Selling my Kicker CVR 15 (2002 version) today..

Participant count
  • Participant list
they are junk,,,,,,,,,,,,find the FORSALE section noob
Ignore the intardwebz epeen post he was 2 stupid to notice you were asking a question not selling it here. No wonder why this forum is so empty compared to others. Fegs like this are allowed to be this was n not get banned.

on this forum you won't get much for that sub since mainstream is hated on this site but you could possible get more back. Try posting as 150 for the set on craigslist then if they offer less like your price then go for it and they will think they are getting a better deal

yeah this site is in pretty poor shape with the punk *** cyber thugs roaming around it everyday making smart comments on everyones questions.. something needs to be done this site is ruined already but it might come back if they make people actually not be ******** in the tech sections.. doesnt look likes its ever going to happen tho...no wonder no companies come to this forum.

yeah this site is in pretty poor shape with the punk *** cyber thugs roaming around it everyday making smart comments on everyones questions.. something needs to be done this site is ruined already but it might come back if they make people actually not be ******** in the tech sections.. doesnt look likes its ever going to happen tho...no wonder no companies come to this forum.
stop trolling in every thread. your being one of them by posting this ALL the time

I wish you would spend less energy complaining about the rules here, and more energy learning what the rules actually are. It would have cost you less energy to hit the 'report post' button than it did to type out your rant about why replies like the first one in this thread are not removed.

Im glad to see you back, its been a while. And I hope you chose to stay. But you need to realize this community will only improve with the support of its members. You see a reply you think its out of line, report it. You wish there was more tech content, do your part to post answers to questions you know. Wish the atmosphere was more mature and friendly, lead by example. The moderation staff can only do so much, we need help from good members like you who care enough to want to see this forum improve. You are more than welcome to stick around more often, and help me/us make this site something better.

Now, lets try to get this thread back on topic please guys. The offending reply has been removed, and a discussion about forum rules can and is going on in the thunderdome, a more appropriate venue for that discussion. And since there IS a rule here in the tech section about not derailing a thread to an off-topic subject, I have to ask that we drop the discussion on rules here, and get back to the OP's question.

OP, if someone offered you a price you like, and you can replace the items favorably, I see no reason to not take the deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.