Selling my DC Creations 15" Slot Port Custom Box

30DZ
10+ year member

I had a 15" custom box created by Dustin (DC Creations) the thing is that I'm too much of a ******* idiot that I can't measure my trunk, twice I messed it up and the box didn't fit. So, I think the universe is trying to tell me something and I'm too stupid for a bad *** sound system so after 4 months or so I gave up, I sold the brand new 15" xcon that I never got to listen to and I'd like to sell this box now, I'm just going to stick with my current pos system that's probably all the universe wants me to have lol

I don't have actual pics the box is with Dustin he was helpful enough to offer to meet me halfway with it and help me install it but, that didn't work out unfortunately and I wasn't sure what I was going to do but, after thinking about it, a third time of this is just too much stress for me, who knows what will happen next. So, Dustin had taken the box with him, I was supposed to come up there for the 3rd attempt lol but, I changed my mind so I'd like to sell the box. Of course it's brand new, not used, the carpet might have a few scuffs on it from trying to get it to fit in the trunk, was just barely off. Dustin, should be able to send you pics if needed.

These are the dimensions, it's a slot ported box, I've attached a screenshot of the 3d design.

29" x 27" x 14 3/4" (H)

I'm selling the box for only $100 or best offer + shipping this is a $200 box. If you need a shipping quote send me your zip code and I can ask Dustin to provide an estimate.

30DZslotport.png

This is a great enclosure. The Xcon was installed in it but never powered. This a spot on the bottom of the enclosure where carpet was ripped a bit by trying to fit it in the trunk of his car. The top has a few areas that could be cleaned do to dynamat on the top rubbing on the enclosure getting that awesome black crap on it.

I will get some pics this after noon or tomorrow for everyone. This price is crazy cheap and should go quick.

If you need a shipping quote just ask and I will let you know what we can do. After packaging the enclosure will be 2" wider in width/depth/height. It will be shipping from 73099 so you can get an idea on shipping if you like. Unfortunately I will have to charge($15-20) for packaging materials as we have changed how we package to keep our enclosures safe while shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

30DZ

10+ year member
30DZ
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from