8.5/10 still really stiff. Coil is still barely used

Price:

340.00 you cover shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FEDEX or whatever you prefer.

Item Pictures:

https://ibb.co/jLp66G

jLp66G

I have my other account agoonygoblin that had my feedback, I forgot my password but I've done business on this website for years. Mylows10,72impala boomsday....

Last edited by a moderator:
or ill buy it, let me know what itll be properly shipped

OP if you post a new picture with the current date to prove you still have it it'll make people much more comfortable. i wasnt trying to say you're a liar at all, just stating that its suspicious because ive done this a few times and people have been scammed by those relisting items multiple times

Ya noticed that too....every time he relists it, price keeps going up. Care for an explanation?

OP, have you tried selling local? Don't have to deal with shipping.

I lowered it that low because I was hurting for money and I needed it gone, it's been a couple months and I am trying to sell it for what it is worth it's in great condition so why would I just give it away lol.

Yeah I have. I'm in myrtle beach do not alot of people to deal with down here. 330 shipped for a subwoofer like this is a steal and I'm not trying to give it weay for under half the price it's worth that's why I went back up, I dropped the price 250 in two days when I was selling it before to get rid of it and nobody still got it.

Ya noticed that too....every time he relists it, price keeps going up. Care for an explanation?
OP, have you tried selling local? Don't have to deal with shipping.
Explanation is that it's been months of trying to sell it and I don't need money like I did then. I have another account agoonygoblin that has feedback on here, I'm not trying to get over on anybody. I've had this for 3 years almost and it hasn't been used once.

Maybe no one needs or wants a subwoofer atm. Also people are very picky. Myself included, i ask about subs all the time but never buy. Just not rdy to buy yet. But you may have a hard time selling that sub now, at any price. Your posting habbits seem weird and would worry me if i was a potential buyer

Explanation is that it's been months of trying to sell it and I don't need money like I did then. I have another account agoonygoblin that has feedback on here, I'm not trying to get over on anybody. I've had this for 3 years almost and it hasn't been used once.
I saw the ebay listing. I am interested in the woofer, but not at $450. I have a commercial ebay account that gets shipping discounts and you had the price lower. If we can negotiate a little lower I might be a player.

For security reasons I would only purchase through ebay. Ebay has a very swift and reliable claims service.

I saw the ebay listing. I am interested in the woofer, but not at $450. I have a commercial ebay account that gets shipping discounts and you had the price lower. If we can negotiate a little lower I might be a player.
For security reasons I would only purchase through ebay. Ebay has a very swift and reliable claims service.
That's fine. I Wil sell it for 400 shipped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...