SOLD Selling a Bunch of stuff Cheap!!! RE's, Boxes, Wiring, Cap, Battery and more!

Beermanpb14
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm at school right now posting because I'ev been having trouble starting a thread at home, so i'll edit it with more once I get back.

I have for sale

2 12" RE Audio SX's rated at 1000 watts RMS/2000 watts peak (One sub has two scruff marks or w/e u wanna call it from rubbing against a backpack and a few other minor rubs nothing penetrating tho. The other sub the cone came off of the rubber surround in a certain spot but i'm sending back for a brand new one since I have the warranty.)

Tsunami 1.2 Farad Cap, Blue L.E.D display

Tsunami L.E.D Display Voltage meter

Sealed Box for 2 12" subs

(Ill get pix for this after I clean it up)

Ported Box for 2 12" subs

2 pioneer 6/9 in speakers

SCION tC Deck install kit

2 Infinity 4 1/2 in speakers

Gotta get more info on my battery I have, pretty sure its rated at 725 cold charging amps and 925 runnin amps or w/e its called

I also have some miscelaneous wiring (Mostly 4 guage), tsunami voltage meter never used, and a few other odds and ends. I'll update more later.

2 60amp fuse block N' battery connector

MY AIM IS Beermanpb14 get at me ASAP.

marine or auto? the marine ones are the deepcycle which is what ios used on car audio, the auto ones are starter batteries and only hold full power for 30 seconds and drop (starting a battery)

Sry haha, ended up gettin home at like 11. Had to take care of some insurance business and got my windows tinted n ****.
I will get pix tonite. Thrasher give me a call when your out in the ROC. 339-8291, just hit up my cell. I'm gonna try and clean up the box a bit, it was my first box and wasn't taken care of as well as I have with my ported but if you wanna pick it up I'll just give it to ya for $25 uncarpetted so u can pick it up N' set it up how ya want.
Sure whats your adress so i know where im going...bc i will be out in pennfeild then going to Irondequoit...so if you give me your adress i can be out tommorow...i may look at some of the other stuff also if thats alright...i need some wire so i might get some off you...

PIX ARE UP!

My address is 5973 Richardson RD Williamson,NY

I'll probably be out in pittsford all week at my friends since its spring break. Like I said this was a project box haha so if you are in the area, wanna check it out it's coo i'll let it go for **** cheap and you can fix it up better if you want.

i cant get a hold of you on your cell...it wont let me through...i will be heading out to my friends tommorow at about 1-2pm...so i will give you a call when i get heading out that way...well i will see if it lets me through, but if i cant get through...i will talk to you on here, because i ahve to head out there Saturday also but that wont be till about 5-6pm...well hit me up on aim if oyu get on...Talk to you later

u still have the tsunami voltage display meter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif how much shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.