SOLD Selling 2 BNIB Orion 1200d's!!!

You need to get off my ass you ****in n.i.g.g.e.r. **** happens, and I've explained my situation to you. I've NEVER ****ed anyone over and I've sold 50+ things over the internet. I'm not some punk scammer trying to make an extra *20* ****in dollars. U'll see your **** when I get my next paypal transaction.

UP, And so Belunt tried sending me a virus on AIM, Acting like a girl talking to my GF about how he/she gets wet about me, threatened me and Just plain acted like a puss... I told you and explained to you what was up, so get off this forum you n.i.g.g.e.r.

I never got a hold of this guy to tell him anything, nor would I tell him anything along these lines. Why he is trying to slander me after ripping me off is utterly ridiculous. I've been trying to get a hold of him on AIM for some time now unsuccesfully. And have documented coversations between myself and this little jagoff. I was wronged by this guy and was extremely pissed off to see a post like this made. I got ripped off by a guy who admited he was wrong and now has the nerve to try and make false accusations. Here is the most up to date conversation between myself and him:

Session Start (BeluntsBoxes:BEERMANPB14): Tue Jan 02 18:42:22 2007

BeluntsBoxes: hey man

BeluntsBoxes: BeluntsBoxes: I'm randumscum/belunt off CA.com

BeluntsBoxes: listen, I don't care how long it's been

BeluntsBoxes: I payed you 20 bucks a while back for a 10" sub

BeluntsBoxes: just do the right thing at this point

BEERMANPB14: Alright, well i dont live at home anymore i gotta work on getting a paypal account anyways by going through my bank. I'll be getting to the bank monday and i'll get you at the least, 20 bux. What's your paypal

BeluntsBoxes: 25189123@comcast.net

BeluntsBoxes: no sweat, no hurry just when you get around to it

BeluntsBoxes: I know **** happens and like said I'm not stressing 20 bucks but you know where I'm coming from

After reading your last post, you sound like you've got a lot of growing up to do. And lying about me saying anything about anyone is pretty much your style since you've been lying to me for close to a year now about getting me a product that I payed for.

Anyone can see that I been more than patient on this one, and if you ask me to understanding when it comes to close to a year now that something I payed for still isn't here nor a refund. Claiming I sent you a virus and said **** about your girl, you've got to be kidding me. Again I can't get a hold of you on AIM to ask about getting my money back how the hell am I going to send you a virus.

Before you name call or try to slander anyone, maybe you should sum up to the fact that I payed you never got ****. Making you a thief scamming dirtbag piece of ****.

I got a question whats up with the n.i.g.g.e.r. crack twice? Couldnt you think of anything else less insulting to some of the other members of this forum? I know I dont have anything to do with it but ****, think before you speak you know what Im saying?

youll get your money, hes in a bad situation, i know he is, give it maybe two more weeks if you dont see anything then say ****, he explained that something was going on hes keeping in comtact, hes not avoiding you and blocking you. give him a break everyone f's up.

Thank you bro, and Yo I have pix now if anyone needs em for these amps. One is possibly sold, and Like I told BELUNT, he'll be getting his money on my next transaction. I have great feedback, but I do know I made the mistake on this one.

UP

Sry for accusing you of the IM and virus... But someone either posed as you and acted like you on a diff madeup sn. Whether it was you or not it just pissed me off and I had to vent. And Like I said, you'll recieve your money asap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Beermanpb14

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Beermanpb14
Rochester,NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date