Sell Car with rims or without?

bobo244
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a 01 blazer dropped on 20's and im selling it. Im definitly going to part out the system but I was thinking if I should sell the car with the rims on it or go through the trouble of selling the rims. They are about 1 year old with about 10k miles. The thing is, since the car is dropped 4 inches it looks really stupid with the stock wheels on.

I bought the rims new for $2300, so what do you think a good price to sell them for? (perfect condition, lifetime warranty)

without
it's almost always the best idea to sell a car the way you bought it
he has already dropped it though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif its not gonna be the way he bought it

I don't know many people wanting to mob a dropped blazer with some stock wheels lol. However, they could then pick out whatever wheels they wanted.

Give the buyer three prices. Price with stock and 20s, price with 20s and price with stock. Then let them choose. May end up selling it faster if ya let the buyer choose what they want.

sell it with the rims.....and change the price accordingly....cuz it might end up being harder to sell the rims by themselves later on if you decided to get rid of them too

sell it with the rims.....and change the price accordingly....cuz it might end up being harder to sell the rims by themselves later on if you decided to get rid of them too
Thats true, but if they are ugly and thats what makes em hard to sell....its gonna be even harder to sell the blazer with the wheels.

I don't know many people wanting to mob a dropped blazer with some stock wheels lol. However, they could then pick out whatever wheels they wanted. Give the buyer three prices. Price with stock and 20s, price with 20s and price with stock. Then let them choose. May end up selling it faster if ya let the buyer choose what they want.
Best idea yet.

he has already dropped it though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif its not gonna be the way he bought it
I don't know many people wanting to mob a dropped blazer with some stock wheels lol. However, they could then pick out whatever wheels they wanted.

Give the buyer three prices. Price with stock and 20s, price with 20s and price with stock. Then let them choose. May end up selling it faster if ya let the buyer choose what they want.
good call, but its hard to put all of that in a autotrade ad.

Auto Trader ftw!! I sold my old car that way, I was getting calls about it everyday until sold.
I did too, well actually I paid the 50 bucks so it would stay in until it was sold. Well I ended up trading that car in at a dealership on a new Focus. I still get calls on it to this day, lol! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bobo244

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bobo244
Miami Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date