*** Secondskin Group Buy !!! ***

hey man ant ...u helped out a lil let me explain it a lil better....after reading wat you were saying its vibrations...not really rattling......have a new 04 accord n the trunk lid is like metal both the trunk the piece that covers the lights....u get me???most cars have that like plastic/carpet peice cover access to the tail lights....n for me to get that piece off is a *****....so ima deaden over that then.,...but i dont want to use like regular deader cause it has that gray tin foil look to it....so i seeen over kill n rattle pad n thought i could just apply that over n its gonna be black and not look noticable...but wats the difference btwn the two??? like i dont want it to kill the sound...i want to kill the vibration n i guess have it reflect the bass back towards the cabin????you understand me???? cause i dont wanna put something that just gonna kill the basss b/c my leather seats are already eat alot alot of my basss... also how do you apply it??? is it like regular deadner ...like does it stick on.....n if it dont ..i'll prolly like tape it up...mad ghetto but as long as it works.....sorry for all this confusion but if you answer my questions that woudl be great ..thanks man
It will be worth your time to take it off and deaden the bare metal...

Well, I might not be as interested as I thought I was...even with the 20% discount, eDead's got it beat by a lot with their 20% forum discount QUOTE]

Ed does have good prices, but I encourage you to compare product perfomance as well... and then see who comes out on top, dollar for dollar...

ANT

here is how it is all going down

20% off all products onthe web site. B-stock included.

we have a limited supply of b-stock products on hand, and will let you know when they are all sold out.

If the b-stock product of any product sells out, we may put a few A-stock products on the specials side of the site at reduced prices.

we will let you know when this happens.

the group buy will talk place between 04.01.05 and 04.11.05

one half way through the group buy and the other a day after the group buy.

if anyone has any questions please email me

service@secondskinaudio.com

or call

ANT

I will be ordering at 12:01 am beat that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Kali

I will be ordering at 12:01 am beat that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Kali
No, you will be ordering it at 3am...he's in the Pacific time zone!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

No, you will be ordering it at 3am...he's in the Pacific time zone!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
LOL. Maybe not probably be ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Kali

i'm sure they're be plenty left in the morn.
btw, Kali, you got the Auras for *rearfill*?!!? good grief.
I know, I had the oppurtunity to get the last set from Desertheat so I did. They were going to go in the wife's car but things changed and I did not want them just sitting around. To be honest I am thrilled with the sound of everything so far. I have a ways to go but in the end I think I will be glad they are there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Kali

I am definitely ordering, but I have one question. In the beginning of this thread it says the b stock spectrum is 23.50 after 20% discount, but if you go to the site it would actually be 29 after 20% discount since the price went up. Do we get it for 20% off the new price or 20% off the old price? Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

acousticguitar

10+ year member
Law and Order
acousticguitar
Somewhere in Cali...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date