*** Secondskin Group Buy !!! ***

Meh. Called up and ordered mine regular... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Special business.

Just posting to mention that Anthony is a good guy to deal with.

-Nick

($63.84 per gal Sludge at 5 gallon bottle [$183.20] a stock ) ($36.64 per gal Sludge at 5 gallon bottle [$183.20] b stock) see both 5 gallon buckets are the same price

whoops, that is my mistake. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i thought you were referring to the SS website.

A stock - Spectrum Sludge - 5 gallon is $287.20 + shipping. (57.44/gal)

Unfortunately, I can't update the original post.

okk i got you....but which would be better rattle pad or overkill??????i don want to deaden the whole trunk lid...cjust wanna kill some rattle of the metal of the trunk n the spoiler
Neither of those would work to kill metal vibrations

Here is the deal:

Rattles and vibrations are 2 different evils

Vibrations = resonance on a single panel

Rattle = multiple panels resonating against each other

Example. Take a babies rattle. Cover it in Damplifier and shake it around. The ball inside will still move around, hitting the inside walls of the rattle, and it will still rattle, but the outside walls will no longer vibrate. cover that little ball inside with foam and it will no longer rattle or vibrate.

Do the same for your trunk.

Apply damplifier or spectrum on the metal and keep the vibrations down, and apply rattle pad in the areas where there are 2 panels slapping against each other to isolate them.

Hope that helps

ANT

hey man ant ...u helped out a lil let me explain it a lil better....after reading wat you were saying its vibrations...not really rattling......have a new 04 accord n the trunk lid is like metal both the trunk the piece that covers the lights....u get me???most cars have that like plastic/carpet peice cover access to the tail lights....n for me to get that piece off is a *****....so ima deaden over that then.,...but i dont want to use like regular deader cause it has that gray tin foil look to it....so i seeen over kill n rattle pad n thought i could just apply that over n its gonna be black and not look noticable...but wats the difference btwn the two??? like i dont want it to kill the sound...i want to kill the vibration n i guess have it reflect the bass back towards the cabin????you understand me???? cause i dont wanna put something that just gonna kill the basss b/c my leather seats are already eat alot alot of my basss... also how do you apply it??? is it like regular deadner ...like does it stick on.....n if it dont ..i'll prolly like tape it up...mad ghetto but as long as it works.....sorry for all this confusion but if you answer my questions that woudl be great ..thanks man

Well, I might not be as interested as I thought I was...even with the 20% discount, eDead's got it beat by a lot with their 20% forum discount //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
link please??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

acousticguitar

10+ year member
Law and Order
acousticguitar
Somewhere in Cali...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date