Southwest Region Second Skin - USACI Event - October 17th

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
I am hoping to recone the subs, build a bigger box and run dedicated amps to each sub along with a third battery, running new power and signal cables.

wish it was on the east coast. it would be well over 24 hour drive for me in virginia beach. i am in the navy and have operational commitments so i cant attend. sorry guys, hope its a blast!

Better not say that to Gary Biggs, Mark Eldrige, Mickey Brones, John Sketoe, Jan and Monte Bennet,...... yada yada. Director in your area may not want to do it, but USACI does indeed have SQ. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
what a noob.

cant wait... what setup do you have hunter? sorry ive been out of the game on this forum

i run 3 hw 15s and 3 d9s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif im hoping this is a huge event. the car audio scene used to be semi big a few years ago. i hope a show like this can bring it back. i hope he can. and its a big reason why i really want to make this show.

x2... im going mainly bc its hosted by second skin. my car is pretty loud but not quite comp loud so. but ill bet i'm going to be the car there with the most dampening/second skin

x2... im going mainly bc its hosted by second skin. my car is pretty loud but not quite comp loud so. but ill bet i'm going to be the car there with the most dampening/second skin
**** man!!

I didn't realize you were coming?!?!

That is awesome!

big reason why im going as well. gots to support second skin. and my wife want to go baby shopping lol. id be happy if my truck did a 162 there. my truck doesnt like phx for some reason. always a db or more down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date