Second guessing my IDMAX15 build

Ain't saying ima build it but I won't hate on it at the same time.

Me and him have a history. He's repeatedly told me to go kill myself and said that my daughter's deserve to be raped. He's also tried over and over to have me kicked off the forum by contacting the admins. He likes to start shitt and then cry to the admins whenever somebody talks shitt back to him. If you want to see some real life builds and not crayon drawings then look up the thread Random Box Pics. They are all real life builds. I've posted three full builds on here in the last three years (with videos and meter scores). How many has Bucko posted? ✌

You drag this **** in every single thread. And again, just because you posted a build, doesn’t mean you know more than everyone.

And just letting you know that I had a simple aero ported box in my truck and the box Buck designed for me shat all over that simple box. Same sub, same power, same airspace (around 2 cubes after displacement).

You drag this **** in every single thread. And again, just because you posted a build, doesn’t mean you know more than everyone.

And just letting you know that I had a simple aero ported box in my truck and the box Buck designed for me shat all over that simple box. Same sub, same power, same airspace (around 2 cubes after displacement).

Congratulations on your build! Keep up the good work.

When a guy starts shitt with me then he is going to get shitt talked back right at him. Look at my rating. I used to be negative 1,200 after being over 300 positive. I really don't care if people want to talk shitt to me. It's actually fun for me.

What you could do is make a tall and deep box that’s narrow where the 15” is above the slot port on the bottom, or fire the sub up and port back with a deep and tall box pushed all the way to the right or left side, whatever you prefer. I’ve done that successfully, as well. I can show you, if you want.
That sounds like exactly what I would need. I’m not too confident in my ability to cut out a clean circle with a skill saw, so I may have to use a pre-cut baffle like the ones parts express sells, and then build the rest (straight cuts are no problem for me🤣).

That sounds like exactly what I would need. I’m not too confident in my ability to cut out a clean circle with a skill saw, so I may have to use a pre-cut baffle like the ones parts express sells, and then build the rest (straight cuts are no problem for me🤣).

You need to get a jigsaw. Look on offerup or market place. It will probably cost you around $30.

He has you blocked so it’s falling on deaf ears and just annoying everyone else.

He doesn’t care, man. He’s not even correct about what’s he’s mad about, and he’s always looking for a way to come after me. He’s always going to target me, no matter what. The thing that started his outrage was literally what another member said, and then I got blamed for it, and then he tried to ruin my box thread while I was a vendor. This dude is just shithead that doesn’t care about anyone but himself, and I think it’s quite obvious, at this point. I’m not perfect and can definitely be a fire starter, but that’s not what this is. Notice how he targets me, at the drop of a pin, and ruins people’s threads with this garbage. He just hates me and has always tried to find a reason to hate me, even when I helped him for completely free with a part box design before, box advice with a port layout- that’s who Bobby is. Bobby is the type of dude that’ll try to ruin your life because he’s not getting his way, plain and simple. He wants to be #1 at everything, and anyone who threatens that dominance is a target. He’s 53 and calling people pedophiles on the internet for talking about politics he doesn’t like. That’s the legacy of Bobby on this site, now 🤡

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bassthoven

CarAudio.com Recruit
Bassthoven
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views