searching threads ****

Heres what mine came up with, with the same search term:

pRb0Gzjf.jpeg

It was 6 threads from the bottom on my results. They will vary a little each time. We ain't google remember. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Fix this piece of **** site PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Should of never changed anything on it. How many members has this place lost since the change? I bet well over 50%
Times mothafvck'n 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Id be willing to bet that well over 50% of the people bitching dont own the site nor do they pay to be here so they should keep their mouth shut.
And I'd be willing to bet that the 50% of people who left this form were the most knowledgeable and helpful; not just running their mouths.

We are called TRAFFIC, in the advertising world we equal MONEY for your KING you fvck'n **** sucker. Why the fvck do you think Goob is around here now more than ever? If I had an investment in jeopardy I'd be on here quite often too.

And I'd be willing to bet that the 50% of people who left this form were the most knowledgeable and helpful; not just running their mouths.

We are called TRAFFIC, in the advertising world we equal MONEY for your KING you fvck'n **** sucker. Why the fvck do you think Goob is around here now more than ever? If I had an investment in jeopardy I'd be on here quite often too.
No one forces you to be here. We're doing all we can to keep things up to expectations.

how is the search organized? it cant just be thrown out randomly. right?
It's organized by a number of factors averaged in. Post time, relevance, keyword in title, etc. But as I've said all along, it's still not where it should be and the fact that it isn't is out of our hands completely. Fuss at VB if anyone, as we have already.

I'd also like to know, what all isn't working for you right now on this site?

It was 6 threads from the bottom on my results. They will vary a little each time. We ain't google remember. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
If you search for the exact title it should be the first item returned no matter what yet its not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.