searching threads ****

We're working on it. The software that we received to update the search is causing problems not even the developer can fix, but are working on it right now. It shouldn't be much longer until its resolved.

Fix this piece of **** site PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Should of never changed anything on it. How many members has this place lost since the change? I bet well over 50%

Please fix soon its getting annoying and I need to search for XS batteries for sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
no you dont the dekas are all you need for the price especially

kind of related...

thread search results will not list in chronological order... or ANY types of logical order for that matter, even when specified.

It looks like this problem has been active for month(s)? I am a software engineer. No type of software problems this simple should ever take more than a week or two to fix. Ever. Either you're lying about it "being worked on" or the people you've hired are incompetent.

kind of related...
thread search results will not list in chronological order... or ANY types of logical order for that matter, even when specified.

It looks like this problem has been active for month(s)? I am a software engineer. No type of software problems this simple should ever take more than a week or two to fix. Ever. Either you're lying about it "being worked on" or the people you've hired are incompetent.
Yea but that was a different problem we were referring to ITT. I havent noticed this but ill try searching and see cause usually its in order by date

Fix this piece of **** site PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Should of never changed anything on it. How many members has this place lost since the change? I bet well over 50%
Id be willing to bet that well over 50% of the people bitching dont own the site nor do they pay to be here so they should keep their mouth shut.

Lol iknorit? Im doing just fine on my end iuno why you guys still havin that problem. GL though

EDIT: Nvm I cant search. Anything I put in it says no match found. Damit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I searched for my own feedback thread and it shows no results and I searched for the exact title.

As you can see from my sig I clearly know it exists and I know the exact title of the thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.