Sealed off Century

Well, this build is on indefinite hold- the banda got stolen last night
Bro I cant even describe how pissed I am to hear that!

Seeing as this is the ONLY one in the States if and when it pops up we will crush the fools!

Fawkers have to be completely retarded to steal a one of a kind amp! They better pray to the Gods it doesnt surface at any Drag or TNE event in NY!

keep an eye out on the forums for some one to pop up asking questions about it and call the local shops and let them know whats up about a giant banda comming in with questions.i will be watching for it out this way

were local so will keep an eye out for ya. that f*ckin ***** man. was the car at the college?
I wish, it would be a lot easier to find. The kid who owns it lives in ROC so it was most likely a crack head who stole it. real shitty.

Bro I cant even describe how pissed I am to hear that!
Seeing as this is the ONLY one in the States if and when it pops up we will crush the fools!

Fawkers have to be completely retarded to steal a one of a kind amp! They better pray to the Gods it doesnt surface at any Drag or TNE event in NY!
No doubt. Thanks for all the support guys, hopefully she surfaces before some retard trys to wire it up w. 12ga power and ground on a single stock batt.

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, lol horrible update, but I got calls in to all stereo shop/ pawn shops. also have a bunch of people lookin for it that live in the city. hopefully she falls back into our hands.

i saw that you guys were talking about which sdie to have the port on, does it matter for daily listening? i was going to do a center port but now you have me thinking. i think ill have to build it in the trunk tho, so its more of a one shot deal. also, other than ducttape and foam, anything else i should know before i seal my trunk? (never done it before)

but good luck bro on finding your amp. luckily if it pops up you know it was yours

Time to stop being depressed and start again with this build. Were workin on the insurance company, theyre being cocksuckers. Hopefully we will be up and running in a few weeks.

If not, I am starting a build here in a couple weeks and we are re-doing the box for the civic. Hopefully get some high 40's out of her. Jody, be ready for a call soon!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.