Sealed enclosures for 6.5" speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list
The system shaping up to be:

One 12" Fi sub in the trunk and some components in the the front kicks. So, if all my digging through the interwebs serves me correct, the sub is going to handle

Btw, fellow Louisianian here. Gonzales area. Nice to meet ya.

To clarify my original post, The reason for small enclosures is out of necessity more than trying to achieve a certain frequency. My camaro doesn't have a water tight seal on the door window. There is only a felt (fuzzy) strip between the door and the glass. By design, water drains down the window, through the door and out the drain holes. Mounting a speaker in the door wouldn't be the ideal location. This is what brings me to the small speaker enclosures for the kickpanels. The better question I want to ask is, would anyone know of a 6.5" component driver that works well in a sealed or ported enclosure? The enclosures pictured are .7 ft^3

Thanks, Landon

.7 is fine for those. Porting mids takes some skill, but possible. There are 6 inch subwoofers that go in less than .7 SF. They could even be smaller really.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.