Sealed Enclosure Build Request West Chester, PA

I'm not local to you but I can ship you one.

PM me the dimensions you have to work with and if you want it bare wood or carpeted and I can get you a price.

But what would be the total estimate? I'm just looking for a most common sized and carpeted sealed enclosure for the RE Audio SE...
You're looking around $75 shipped for this enclosure!!! Carpet and terminal cup included! PM/email me for details!

V.

lol, its funny how everybody is trying to offer me a good deal.

The zip code isn't West Chester, but I work there daily. However, the zip code is 19061 in Marcus Hook area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and...
It depends on how cheap you wanna go but I've had excellent results with a 12inch power acoustic gothic sub in a small sealed enclosure for budget...
I dont think this forum is letting that link work. It keeps changing it to a link to this forum. Try this. Just change the dot...
No problem. The Dayton ultimax is one of the better sounding sealed subs I’ve heard. I kinda want to try the 18 in my ride.

About this thread

lqfocus06

10+ year member
lqfocus06
Philly, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from