seal or open ported

smiley2186
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have 2 eclipse sw9122 ti, what is best for them, seal box or open ported box. its gonna go in 95 accord ex 4door. im gonna power them with a dynabel 7501 2500rms at 1ohm.

need help first time working with these sw9122 ti. manuel say 1 only need 1cubic ft.

i want to the bass to hit very hard. lots of vibration. in the front.

thanks for helping.

1 cube seems quite low for those in a ported enclosure...and im a bit confused on some of the wording...but im just assuming that you have the one amp power both subs, correct? (the "im gonna power it" kinda threw me off..)

You, sir, have horrible grammar and typing skills.

However, I'd say 3 cubes for both subs tuned to... idk, I'm not familiar with the sub. Whatever it says to tune it to in the manual.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.