scratchy noise!?

Hello i suggest u check the cap which is in the center of the woofer its glued on the woofer sometimes it starts to come off but its not that obvious so u have to check if its commin off and if it is just super glue it back . I hope its that other wise ur in for a more complicated problem

i had that happen i think it was the wire on the voice coil started to come off. and once the voice coil got a dent in it and it scrached really bad

try satting your gains properly, gain is not a volume control....it is ment to match the output of your h/u, if it's not loud enough GET A BIGGER AMP......

at low volumes it sounds fine, on an alpine deck @8 it sounds good but once i mov it up abit it scratches, its not the voice coiulbottoming out it actually makes this loud iritatting scratch like the voice coil has been dammaged!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.