Scheduling and Invoicing programs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

captaininstall

We're a car audio shop that has been here for about 18 years, and I started working here about a year ago. I've been trying to switch over their invoicing and scheduling to be computerized rather than a million invoice books and paper scheduling that gets jumbled and confused, but we can't seem to come across an affordable (with this economy at the moment) and well set up program that integrates both scheduling and invoices as well as inventory, which I believe would make the business run much smoother.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

look at TSS from installernet does everything you ask and is design for use in a 12v shop
x2.......One of the best around, used it at my shop and most of the mobile audio shops around here uses it as well.....should cost ya bout $100 bucks a month with live support and updates as well. It even uses the same UP Bar code model numbers as most manufactures thus invertory is a breeze....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

captaininstall

captaininstall
Milwaukee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
DARKHART