Central Region Schaumberg Tweeter SLAP show!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Hey congrats guys!! Wish i would have stuck around to see your final runs, but I had to see off some friends goin back to school. Anyone know when the next show inthe area is? I should be ready by then!

Hey congrats guys!! Wish i would have stuck around to see your final runs, but I had to see off some friends goin back to school. Anyone know when the next show inthe area is? I should be ready by then!
MECA IL/WI state finals! you should head up to it and check it out. september 25 up in Union Grove WI...only about 10-15 min over the border of WI. it'll be a goooood show. perhaps my drive by score will come out and play? im so tempted to do it too....

get off your hind ends and head on over to ft wayne and indy sept 2-4 4x the points in db drag. norris's show is a 1x but is really a fun hang out then saturday 2 hours away there is a 3x db drag in indy should be a great time. all in all if you compete in meca or slap this shouldnt be all too different for you other than door shut and measured on the dash. so far pat and rich from kinetik will at least be in indy but im pretty sure i can at least twist pat's arm to show up at norris's with me. not only that if you are over 21 chris usually gets passes to the club down the street lol

get off your hind ends and head on over to ft wayne and indy sept 2-4 4x the points in db drag. norris's show is a 1x but is really a fun hang out then saturday 2 hours away there is a 3x db drag in indy should be a great time. all in all if you compete in meca or slap this shouldnt be all too different for you other than door shut and measured on the dash. so far pat and rich from kinetik will at least be in indy but im pretty sure i can at least twist pat's arm to show up at norris's with me. not only that if you are over 21 chris usually gets passes to the club down the street lol
don't really do drag but it will be considered //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can poot out a decent dash score for what I have... but not for what class I'd be in @ dbdrag lmao.

probly above window line //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I honestly don't know since I'm in the "wall" class in MECA anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.