Scamming Me: dennit465 = not looking good

Here you go.. Basically he said fukc off your not getting money back cuz he doesnt see the need to.
By the way dumbass, im pretty sure if you put money in your account it will go straight to him and your account will be unlocked.
he to busy saving for his range rover, and all his tickets.
ha....guess he's talking about a late 80's or early 90's range rover... He claims now he has no money (after he clearly stated that money isn't an issue earlier). He's young though, let'em dream big:)

V.

1ndatrunk has confirmed that dennit469 is supposed to be sending him the nightshade 18 he was selling. Once he gets it, he'll test its functionality and then pay me what is owed to me and pay dennit469 the rest. We'll see how this goes.
V.
I hope that goes good.

1ndatrunk has confirmed that dennit469 is supposed to be sending him the nightshade 18 he was selling. Once he gets it, he'll test its functionality and then pay me what is owed to me and pay dennit469 the rest. We'll see how this goes.
V.
Thats the plan. I hope he goes through with the deal, and doesn't **** me. I am waiting on him to get back with me on the shipping weight and dims, so i can get him a label out for the sub. When i get the sub I will test it, and if everything is in order, I will either send or meet Vitveet the cash first, and then pay the balance to Dennit465.

this is crazy. grandted im only 19 and havent sold or bought anything on here, i deal locally for the most part, but this guy gives a bad name to people who arent older. this guy just needs to stop being a douche and pay up.

I think we should know what went wrong here so we all know to steer clear of this guy.
I just read this whole thread and still dont know whats wrong with the deck..?
You guys will know soon enough full details.

I've been trying to save face here, as he's begged me to do several times. It's def. embarrassing as to what's going on here (from his end) so he'd better fix it (which again, it seems like he's going to do).

V.

Sounds to me like this dennit is a kid whose parents give him too much money, something went tits up with this sale and he's not sure how to resolve it (hence the fvcked up paypal situation and his hesitance to use a money order). I was the same way when I was younger, if my paypal account got locked I didn't know what to do.

My guess is he wasn't being malicious, just really irresponsible.

Sounds to me like this dennit is a kid whose parents give him too much money, something went tits up with this sale and he's not sure how to resolve it (hence the fvcked up paypal situation and his hesitance to use a money order). I was the same way when I was younger, if my paypal account got locked I didn't know what to do.
My guess is he wasn't being malicious, just really irresponsible.
ya but money isnt an issue where he comes from:confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Dennit, pm me your number so we can talk. UPS is being a *****, and I'm trying to get this shipping label to you asap. Your pm box is full, so thats why I'm putting it on here, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

vitveet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
vitveet
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies