Scamming Me: dennit465 = not looking good

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
I'll go into details if nothing improves tomorrow. Trying to give the kid a chance. 3 weeks is far too long with my money and I've heard far too many excuses.

Didn't want to do this to his name and I won't....if things improve drastically tomorrow. Save yourself now bro....

V.

He is right in SC just go make him a visit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I see his been trying to sell his Nightshade 18" for quite a while

He's supposedly in Aiken I think. I've done business with 2 other members here from Aiken so I may see if they can chime in if it comes down to it. Just want to avoid all the hassle of getting other people involved you know!!??!?!

I have extreme confidence that I'll get my money back or my product though.... To do so in a situation like this (when someone is or has scammed you), all you need is time and money.....and I have plenty of both so dennit465 it's best to just refund me bro.

And yeah, he's only about 3 hrs from me.

Time is ticking my man.

Thanks for the support guys^^^^!!

V.

Man i hope he just comes through and refunds you. This is some ********. Ive been scammed before, not on here. Dono how much you paid. The most ive lost was like 250 bucks.

He's supposedly in Aiken I think. I've done business with 2 other members here from Aiken so I may see if they can chime in if it comes down to it. Just want to avoid all the hassle of getting other people involved you know!!??!?! I have extreme confidence that I'll get my money back or my product though.... To do so in a situation like this (when someone is or has scammed you), all you need is time and money.....and I have plenty of both so dennit465 it's best to just refund me bro.

Time is ticking my man.

V.
Roadtrip? I'm in NC, so we can ride down there and see him. I hate scammers, they make it hard for the good guys to buy/sell/trade on here without alot of BS. I hope you get your cash back, and its just that he had some issues going on that are preventing him from responding.

Roadtrip? I'm in NC, so we can ride down there and see him. I hate scammers, they make it hard for the good guys to buy/sell/trade on here without alot of BS. I hope you get your cash back, and its just that he had some issues going on that are preventing him from responding.
Hate to say it but check his threads, hes been on and bumpin the **** out of his for sale threads.. Well last night he was. Didnt look today

He's supposedly in Aiken I think. I've done business with 2 other members here from Aiken so I may see if they can chime in if it comes down to it. Just want to avoid all the hassle of getting other people involved you know!!??!?! I have extreme confidence that I'll get my money back or my product though.... To do so in a situation like this (when someone is or has scammed you), all you need is time and money.....and I have plenty of both so dennit465 it's best to just refund me bro.

Time is ticking my man.

V.
and i know every one of the guys in aiken, you can ask them all as they know me personally and have for all my teen years...and all have heard my setup and seen this head unit and know im not a scammer, i just make sure in the long run i dont get f**ked. blinkdogo-john the rich boy.....budahbuddy803-ty cousin of trey803-trey.... they all know me, im not a scammer and nor do i need to..money isnt an issue where we come from guyss

and i know every one of the guys in aiken, you can ask them all as they know me personally and have for all my teen years...and all have heard my setup and seen this head unit and know im not a scammer, i just make sure in the long run i dont get f**ked. blinkdogo-john the rich boy.....budahbuddy803-ty cousin of trey803-trey.... they all know me, im not a scammer and nor do i need to..money isnt an issue where we come from guyss
then fix this issue yet again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

vitveet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
vitveet
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied