SCAMMER ALERT - HCCAFan !!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! I think I finally got my hands on his address and home phone number:) I don't suppose there is anyone in that area that could verify it for me? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. $550 isn't exactly pocket change.

*Please do not ask me for it if you plan on doing anything against the law. How ever I would be happy to share it providing it can be verified.

ya shane is gay. i never liked how he did business. he always seemed shady...never gave you a tracking number, was always cocky online when i had questions about the item, etc. im glad hes banned!

WOO HOO!!! I think I finally got my hands on his address and home phone number:) I don't suppose there is anyone in that area that could verify it for me? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. $550 isn't exactly pocket change.
*Please do not ask me for it if you plan on doing anything against the law. How ever I would be happy to share it providing it can be verified.
i had his number, i still may have it somewhere, ill check when i get home. i had his house and cell number...

i never did tell yall what happen.

i ordred a d5000, got it like 3 months later, wanted a refund, they gave me my 600 back, and like 2 months ago, i got another d5000 at my door and i wasent charged, and i just sold it on ebay for 445

i had his number, i still may have it somewhere, ill check when i get home. i had his house and cell number...
i never did tell yall what happen.

i ordred a d5000, got it like 3 months later, wanted a refund, they gave me my 600 back, and like 2 months ago, i got another d5000 at my door and i wasent charged, and i just sold it on ebay for 445
what a retard...THAT MIGHT OF BEEN HIS AMP

Was always cocky online

Now that's the truth!!!

Even he admitted to it over in 'Off-Topic' at Termpro: "I play a d1ckhead on the internet". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

yeah, kick him outta here cuz he is cocky online

No more like kick him out of here cause he's a scammer. If that is you Shane how about taking some the time you're using to make yourself look like an ass and contact me about my money.

Ask the mods to check the IP of both shanes account and the I_was_Banned account and that will answer your questions if it is truly Shane or not.

Ask the mods to check the IP of both shanes account and the I_was_Banned account and that will answer your questions if it is truly Shane or not.
It's not, according to the IP. IP's are in different states.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Boxcar

10+ year member
Boxcar
PHX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views