Scammed

I can't go to him it's over 2500 miles away. I know he was new to the site but look so am I. I didn't think he would scam cause he gave me hi shouse number and cell number and home address and sent me pics of the products and all that. I do have all e-mails and txts where he says we will trade this for this and when and all of that I have already filed a report with the police but probably won't help me much. What do I need to post his name, addy, and contact numbers?
Pics or no pics.. This was a very dangerous trade on both ends... Even if he gave you all his info, the plan fact is your 2500 miles away and its his word against yours if you dont have anything to back up your trade if you try to take any legal action.... I hope it really works out for you bro. I hate to see this stuff happen.. And it seems to be happening more and more these last few months.

I have all conversations between us but they probably won't help. I did talk to the police there they told me to talk to the ones in my area and the would get with his police and do something

Ok so now I did not get scammed COMPLETLY!!!! I was supposed to be recieving a set of 6x9's and 6.5 components from re and 2 10" re sx 10's and a re sx 15 and a usamps merlin md2d and md4d. Well I got the 2 amplifiers after two months but nothing else. He said I would be getting the rest soon but again never said when.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

team3d

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
team3d
Fayetteville, tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies