Scammed

team3d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am pretty sure I was scammed by SENCO. He wanted a sundown audio saz3000d in a trade for 2 re sx 10's and a us amps merlin 1500 and a merlin 4 channel and a set of re 6x9 comps and a set of 6.5 comps. I sent mine gave him a tracking number and that was a little over a month ago. I keep getting excuses from him and talked to someone else that bought from him and the actually bought the amp I sent him. Ii talked to him on the 5th of september and he said they was shipped that day and then said it would be the 27th before I would get them I have called ups, fedex, and dhl and they have nothing coming to me and he says he shipped but wouldn't provide me a tracking number or company he shipped with. What do I need to do? I am now out of a good bit of money

wow that *****. Thats why i try to stick to people with high amounts of refs. too much scamming out there! espically with something that big, i wouldnt have risked it personally. but still not ur fault hes a dousche. hope it all works out for u

i try to get in touch with him and he is like no worries and this and that but it don't take that long to ship. I lost the sundown amp so I guess I can start over

Sue him. That's over $500 dollars. =|

You guys had a verbal contract, or if you have any e-mails or PMs or anything, that's even better. Written contract where you both agreed to transfer X product(s) for Y Product(s), if one person didn't get their products, that's a breach of contractual agreement and can be sued for AT LEAST the monetary amount of the product(s)

Post up all his info. People on this forum hate scammers so I'm sure they would love to make his life a living hell. Not to mention the people who could pull up even more info on him. I doubt he would want people bothering him or his family because of a scam he tried to pull.

hes been here 2 months and less than 100 posts and you send him a 3000D?

wowzers.

I can't go to him it's over 2500 miles away. I know he was new to the site but look so am I. I didn't think he would scam cause he gave me hi shouse number and cell number and home address and sent me pics of the products and all that. I do have all e-mails and txts where he says we will trade this for this and when and all of that I have already filed a report with the police but probably won't help me much. What do I need to post his name, addy, and contact numbers?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

team3d

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
team3d
Fayetteville, tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies