SBN or bust!!!Camp Bass Race - Chevy malibu 02 build log for Noisy Cricket (DB Unit!)

Nice, guys....now do work. Less than 2 weeks to go. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

See jooo at SBN

robin have u used cutlistpro? it will save ya a lot of wood lol
i tried it, and it was okay.

i got it though, i can do about the same in my head, and using sketchup.

all in all there isnt that much waste.

Can you email me the pics you took today, so i can take 3 days to post them up here?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yah I an, Im just really lazy and its going to take that long for me to get around to uploading them... Need you to all me asap today I have a shedule problem, well it may not b that big a problem well c

Are you worried about the subs in the back being closer to the wall than the others? I've seen moofers go poof because of uneven pressure, but it might not be a problem since you're not running lots and lots of power.

Are you worried about the subs in the back being closer to the wall than the others? I've seen moofers go poof because of uneven pressure, but it might not be a problem since you're not running lots and lots of power.
nah, im not too concerned with it, then again, ive never done anything like this before.

thats true! ive seen it done with 8 BTL 18's and 4 stetsom 7kds..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

iamamp3pimp

5,000+ posts
Bass Heads Entertainment
iamamp3pimp
Tampa FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date