SBLAZER: Current transaction w/ BlazinJason

Blazin_Jason
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
There was a FS thread recently with an orion 4002 for sale (thread deleted for multiple listings). I talked with Tobias, and he also agreed to add 2 extra orion end caps for $10. So I paypal'd him $130 shipped for the amp and the end caps. That was on Thursday. Then last night I also sent him another $105 for his epicenter. He said that he would be able to ship it all out either today or tomorrow. Hopefully it all turns out ok. As of right now I don't have any reason to doubt him.

There was a FS thread recently with an orion 4002 for sale (thread deleted for multiple listings). I talked with Tobias, and he also agreed to add 2 extra orion end caps for $10. So I paypal'd him $130 shipped for the amp and the end caps. That was on Thursday. Then last night I also sent him another $105 for his epicenter. He said that he would be able to ship it all out either today or tomorrow. Hopefully it all turns out ok. As of right now I don't have any reason to doubt him.
wow your an idiot

/thread

wow, you're spelling abilities are god awful
my transaction with tobias went smooth as hell so no need to jump the gun there pal...
His thread got deleted, because he has an unresolved negative feedback against him. He has proven himself a scammer, so i would not feel one bit sorry if this guy got scammed.

You also forgot capitilization and punctuation, oh mighty asshat grammar ninja.

His thread got deleted, because he has an unresolved negative feedback against him. He has proven himself a scammer, so i would not feel one bit sorry if this guy got scammed.
You also forgot capitilization and punctuation, oh mighty asshat grammar ninja.
no need to correct when you did the same in your OP

wow your an idiot
/thread

no need to correct when you did the same in your OP
actually i don't care about grammar on a forum. when you need to nit-pick grammar on an online forum, that means you are grasping at straws for a witty response, that you just can't come up with. go ahead and critique this post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i have no need to...
just no need to call the OP an idiot is my feeling
when you deal with a scammer you are one. if he does get scammed, i sure as **** hope he doesn't come on this board *****ing and asking for help. he should've had sblazer ship first, but oh well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Blazin_Jason

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Blazin_Jason
Vancouver Isl, BC, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies