Saz1500d and 2 Fiq's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

One Kool Cat

Hello all, havent posted in a while but old car is all gone and its time for a new build. I was looking at putting 2 12" fiq's in a sealed enclosure in my 2010 camaro. Can an saz1500d v.2 power 2 of these efficiently? and if it can, could the stock electrical system handle that and an sax100.4 bridged for a set of hat clarus components up front?

I know I could do it off of an saz-2500d, but with that and the 100.4 stock electrical is out of the question.

last question, if this will work what configuration voice coil would I need on the 2 subs? Dual 2 or Dual 1 are my options.

dual 1. if you plan on running sealed make sure to get the high QTS option. SAZ 1500 will work just fine. make sure you have the big 3 done, and at least a small battery in the back

I wouldn't run that on stock electrical, and I would go with the SSD's, unless it's going in a large sealed enclosure.
The enclosure I was looking at would be 1.1 cuft per chamber. Fi recommends between .8 and 1.5 for the 12"Q. I figured that 1.1 (would be almost in the middle) My other option is scrap the 2 sub idea, get a stealth box thats 1.6 cuft and still run the saz1500d on the 1 sub.

Im trying to look at the specs of the ssd's now but for some reason the site is acting up. Like the ssd link is dead.

And my other option is get 2 10" stealth enclosures that are .8 cuft. per. Fi's recs for the 10's are .2-.5

Oh my head is starting to spin again. lol so many options

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

One Kool Cat

One Kool Cat
Connecticut
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Buck