saz-2000d or audioque 2200d ?

burzendowski
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA.COM
im after a 2k amp. either the aq or saz. money no issue. i can get both amps for about same money.

what i need to know is..

which amp will do more power?

which amp is more efficent and easier on your electrical?

the amp will be running a treo ssx 12" at a 1ohm load

I have an AQ1200D and i love it. it does not touch my electrical system at all, its super light weight.

just yesterday i pulled out my old rockford amp and its way heavier and does way less wattage. hooked it up and my lights were diming, dome light would blink when subs hit. and from my experience AQ is cheaper than saz but money isnt even an issue for u.

I will say that from what i have read on here majority likes and will recommend saz over AQ.

If you can get the higher end amp for the same price isnt it kind of a no brainer. Worst case get the saz sell it for the going used rate and get a used aq

Sundown makes an absolutely killer amp. AudioQue is great, but just doesn't have the same history as Sundown, IMO.

If I were in your shoes, I would get the Sundown and wouldn't look back.

looovvveeeeee my saz 2000d. not that there is anything wrong with AQ amps/ or subs.

but ive only used sundown. love the **** out of the guys, and the company, always have someone to talk to if i need help. plus im in cola sc, so im close to their company homestead.

but yes, saz = right on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

burzendowski

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
burzendowski
CA.COM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date