Price:

325+pp+actual ship or obo. pm me offers

shipping from yakima wa 98902

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

actual shipping buyer can chose carrier/

questions and concern post on here of pm urgent to sell need money for bills

more pictures will be uploaded

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hate to do this to you but if you get desperate, I got $250 shipped.

Don't mean to hit ya below the belt but I just found out my amp isn't repairable and it's all I have to offer at the time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Not asking him to do that at all sir. I can send the money as a gift.

He needs the money for bills and until Friday, that's all I can offer. If I wait till Friday I may end up buying a bigger more powerful/expensive amp than I need though haha

He's talking about the seller saying "+pp" in the main post.
Correct. And I don't recommend sending money as a gift either. You don't have any sort of Paypal Protection. Seller's can't request to have the buyer pay for fees or send as a gift. Just looking out for the seller so his post doesn't get deleted.

Proceed on

I totally forgot I had posted this on here but still up and pardon about the fees wasn't aware that was required but yeah 300+ship I could used the extra cash I have a few other things I could list but need to located them first some where in this jungle lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

0nes

10+ year member
0nes
yakima wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from