Savoy & Co glassworks

winkychevelle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
located in opolousas louisiana stocks proboxes, powerbass gear, lunar amps made less than 25 miles from there location, DD audio, tsunami wire, and a few others i cannot remember. on general i would have never thought to look at this place for car audio but when i walked into the store me mind changed this small store had a nice display of their items and great prices. the employees were nice and helpful and istead of lying to you when they didn't know somthing they went and found out the answer. with all this i never felt pressured into buying anything. and in my opinion this company great great marks over all

why do you need to understand anyway? if you were idiot enought to be looking at louisiana installer when you live in kansas then what would make me believe you were smart enough to understand everyday talk.

anyway in simple terms this place is great low prices and great service

still doesn't change the fact that you have absolutely no control of the English language. Then again, you're from Louisiana, same place where Lil wayne came from. It's understandable.

yea and since louisiana is the only state in the country that could leave and become its own country sucessfully. i'd rather not care about a few periods and commas when i've graduated. i'm not in a classroom, this is the internet anyway as long as you get the general understand it works. lil wayne hmmm can't stand him eminem i can handle.

yea and since louisiana is the only state in the country that could leave and become its own country sucessfully. i'd rather not care about a few periods and commas when i've graduated. i'm not in a classroom, this is the internet anyway as long as you get the general understand it works. lil wayne hmmm can't stand him eminem i can handle.
You graduated from a Louisiana school... Does that really even count as graduating in other states??

How did you come to that conclusion? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Also, unless you don't know your own age as stated in your info, you have only graduated from high school which is at the same level as being potty trained.

yea and since louisiana is the only state in the country that could leave and become its own country sucessfully. .
Successfully? When Katrina hit, the rest of the country was the one that had to pay almost 100 billion for the cleanup. Louisiana couldn't even provide food or shelter for the refugees.

to put it plain great place for louisiana people to by car audio if you're not from louisiana and live 200 or so miles away this thread doesn't apply to you so why waste you time dogging louisiana if you've never lived here.

and yeah graduating counts i moved to South Bend Indiana a few year back for 11th grade easiest classes i've ever took straight 4.0 and i slept in the majority of the classes

and i'll give u the katrina bit but that was only new orleans hell i never left my house

I've dealt with Tony personally and have emailed him every time I was thinking about changing my setup. He always responds to my email, and is one of the few shops that has bent over backwards to earn my business.

I wish I could say the same thing about some of the "custom" shops in Lafayette. Unfortunately, if it doesn't easily drop in, they don't want to deal with it. Prior to purchasing my tools, one of the shops wanted to charge me $350 for a basic sealed enclosure and $1,000 for a custom, unfinished fiberglass enclosure. All of a sudden, tools weren't so expensive. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I've dealt with Tony personally and have emailed him every time I was thinking about changing my setup. He always responds to my email, and is one of the few shops that has bent over backwards to earn my business.
I wish I could say the same thing about some of the "custom" shops in Lafayette. Unfortunately, if it doesn't easily drop in, they don't want to deal with it. Prior to purchasing my tools, one of the shops wanted to charge me $350 for a basic sealed enclosure and $1,000 for a custom, unfinished fiberglass enclosure. All of a sudden, tools weren't so expensive. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
thank you at least someone on here can appreciate my post

i have dealt with tony also i live 20min away from his shop good guy and for those who think we ****ing take canals and bayous to to school and think we couldnt handle katrina. Try watching the new not everyone could get up they had ppl sitting in traffic for so long they would just run out of gas in traffic thats how bad it was. My dad was in the hospital in NO for 6 months 4 in a coma and he waas discharged 2 week before the hurrican.

so yall can **** off!!

Successfully? When Katrina hit, the rest of the country was the one that had to pay almost 100 billion for the cleanup. Louisiana couldn't even provide food or shelter for the refugees.
LOL!!! you were probably one of the brotha's shipped out of new orleans to your new home in texas!

fortunatly for me i was already in texas sitting next to lake conroe playing video games in my dad 40' camper

but yea new orleans is about three hours away all we had was powerloss and with the trusty holbert welding machine we powered quite a bit of our house for the 3 days we didn't have power when we got back from vacation

Savoy & Co is the only place I will buy from. Has a wide selection in stock and is very friendly to the customers.

Digital Designs, Lunar, JVC, Panisonic, RE, just to name a few of the products sold.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...