Saturn Stereo System

Participant count
  • Participant list
I believe they made an SL in '90, and the LS came in 2000 (not to be nitpicky, lol). The only info I could dig up suggested you're looking at 6.5" spkrs in the front doors as well as in the back and an installation kit and wiring harness for you H/U should be no problem to find

The Pioneer looks nice, but for the same money you can get an Alpine CDE-7872 which has 2 pre outs @ 4v instead of 1 preout @ 2v, and it's 50wx4 instead of 45wx4. Negligible difference I admit, but I'll put Alpine's 50w (21w RMS) up against Pioneer's 45w any day (unless you're looking at their Premiere series, then I'd say they're comparable). I put this H/U in my GF's Grand Prix GTP and it RAWKS for the price.

Hope that helps, God bless you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...

About this thread

Meatwagon

Meatwagon
Rochester MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Frraksurred