Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Yes, Its not that good

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, But I want it

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No, Its dumb

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
ive had sirius since the time howard sturn was switching from radio to sirius and been listening to nothing but howard since then.... and i occasionaly listen to the hip hop/r&b channels...

my mom has xm in her car.. dont really care for it.. other then the classic rock cahnnels..

ive had sirius since the time howard sturn was switching from radio to sirius and been listening to nothing but howard since then.... and i occasionaly listen to the hip hop/r&b channels...
my mom has xm in her car.. dont really care for it.. other then the classic rock cahnnels..
yeah, the classic rock channels on xm are good. theres 4 or 5 of them i think

My father has XM. he likes it because he drives between two cities all the time. The spare car also has XM. I think it's alright only because there are no decent radio stations (FM) in town.

I have sirius hooked up to my AUX on my Alpine deck. The sound quality is meh. Also, the stations do not play alot of variety. Every station has a small group of songs that they play multiple times a day. There has been multiple times where I have heard the same song on different channels AT THE SAME TIME. I think thats ****ing ******** that I pay to listen to the same songs at the same time on different channels. What a joke.

I have sirius hooked up to my AUX on my Alpine deck. The sound quality is meh. Also, the stations do not play alot of variety. Every station has a small group of songs that they play multiple times a day. There has been multiple times where I have heard the same song on different channels AT THE SAME TIME. I think thats ****ing ******** that I pay to listen to the same songs at the same time on different channels. What a joke.
hair nation has a good mix. they do ok with metal and rock, but every other genre is fairly lame.

I have XM and listen to the comedy channels (150, 151, 153, 154) a lot as well as the rock channels (40-59) and the 80's channel (8) and the 90's channel (9). Mine's a direct connect unit to my Alpine and the sound quality is good enough when I'm driving. My car isn't exactly quiet. I'm not using it for critical listening just for entertainment. It's 1000x better than the radio options that I have otherwise. The local stations **** for programming and half their broadcast time is commercials. That and none of them reach out to where I work 30 miles out of town. Have XM on the Harley for that reason, too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

notmade

10+ year member
notmade
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views