samples subs are in for my personal brand

Participant count
  • Participant list

LFR

CarAudio.com Regular
Lacey WA
Got a few subs in and a 2k amp. Left to right. SA entry 8". And a entry and SPL 12 next to it. Will post specs in a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_20220809_123508.jpg
    IMG_20220809_123508.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20220809_123513.jpg
    IMG_20220809_123513.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 55
Put the 12 spoke 12s in a prefab off about 1k to the pair and it was shaking the **** out of stuff. Hope to put a ton of power to it next week and push it to see what it can do before it breaks:p

Put the 12 spoke 12s in a prefab off about 1k to the pair and it was shaking the **** out of stuff. Hope to put a ton of power to it next week and push it to see what it can do before it breaks:p

I've got 5k on tap I'll gladly do some destructive testing, lol.

Matt

Specs look pretty good on paper for small sealed enclosures. Fs is a little high for my tastes, but I'm always down to beat on some gear for the cause. 4 inch copper coil should handle some abuse. Is the design coil limited or suspension limited?

Matt

Specs look pretty good on paper for small sealed enclosures. Fs is a little high for my tastes, but I'm always down to beat on some gear for the cause. 4 inch copper coil should handle some abuse. Is the design coil limited or suspension limited?

Matt
From initial inspection, it looks like I can drop 4-5k on it for burps. Will be about 350 retail if I I have few hundred made at a time.

Matt

How low of an Fs do you look for? That Fs seems pretty low already.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...