sales/trades/buys out of newposts?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mile098
10+ year member

ohhh noeeeesss
first of all im new here so i probably have no place saying this but here it goes...i suggest doing the action from the thread's title:eek:

reason so-this was done on my home forum and it works out pretty well! every time i open the forum theres like 10-15 pages of new posts and most of them some sort of sale or trade and its usually mostly bumps;)

im not going against anyone just think that more important posts, the how to's, some really nice installs etc. would come to surface more , and anyone whos shopping for an amp or sub or smthg is gonna check the classifieds anyways..

if u think this is a stupid idea delete it...

The reasons people come to this forum are for the massive, quick moving classifieds and the Lounge. You want other stuff you can find it here, too, but this may not be the place for you.

If you want to see other threads, look in those sections. If you don't want to see the classified threads go to the Subwoofer section, the enclosure section, the amplifier section and the general discussion section.

limit the bumps to let say twice a week...or u can do it every day but u gotta lower the price somewhat:veryhapp:
Nazi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

limit the bumps to let say twice a week...or u can do it every day but u gotta lower the price somewhat:veryhapp:
with all the FS threads being created each day i think thats too little. i like how SMD, though i rarely visit, has a 1 bump per day limit. but what good is a rule if it is not enforced? not saying it isn't on SMD, i havent paid attention, just saying if that rule is made here, and isn't enforced, then there's no point of it.

The reasons people come to this forum are for the massive, quick moving classifieds and the Lounge. You want other stuff you can find it here, too, but this may not be the place for you.
true, but i see a lot of ppl who introduce them selves as noobs from the start...i dont know, i really appreciate anyones help and input, and not everyone want to shop, especially when they dont know anything..i do agree with u, theres a lot traffic going on here, but then again its a caraudio forum isnt it, not buy/sell/trade one...im not attacking anyone just so theres no misconception its just a thought

true, but i see a lot of ppl who introduce them selves as noobs from the start...i dont know, i really appreciate anyones help and input, and not everyone want to shop, especially when they dont know anything..i do agree with u, theres a lot traffic going on here, but then again its a caraudio forum isnt it, not buy/sell/trade one...im not attacking anyone just so theres no misconception its just a thought
If you want a slow moving forum go over to ROE. There are noobs everywhere and they do what they want to do. If you don't want to shop don't go into the classifieds. There are many other sections. The post *****s on here aren't here for the classifieds or the car audio anymore, they're here for the lounge where they can talk about whatever they want. So you're not the only one not here for the classifieds, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's going to change. Hopefully you find what you're looking for here tho.

^^i hope so too..i did log on to get some more info, there are always smarter ppl then me, and/or more experienced...dunno, its a suggestion so any input is appreciated...

its not that i dont like it, if i need smthg i use the search option, but the other day i ran into a minicooper wall work log..i like threads like that, u see new solutions, new points etc...

anandtech for example limits bumps to once every 4 hours. if you bump more often you get warned, if you dont comply you get banned. gonna need more mods here if your gonna keep track of things like that though

personally i only bump once a day and most of the time it is to lower the price or to add/remove items

as long as a person isnt bumping for no reason every hour i dont see the harm in it. it is easier to use search in the car audio section of the classifieds anyway

it is the people that bump for days or even weeks and never lower the price that annoy me. the item just sits around the classifieds for weeks and i get tired of seeing it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.