SA-12 vs. L7 12

What would you buy?

• Kicker 12" L7

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Sundown SA-12

Votes: 30 93.8%

• Total voters
get the new sa12, its on pre order right now.

but u should blow it and get the recone for $20 more bucks

jacob just posted this vid this morning, looks like a beast. i want one

[video=youtube;_d-cg-9X9i4]

Jbl power sereise if you run two of them because of jbl's high sinsitivity and they have the best sound quality and loud with half the power of most other subs on the market did you no that harman kardon has the some of the best desingers in the world of audio electronics jbl amps kick *** all day there subwoofers two they give the best sound quility and live with no distortion on the market go to comps alot of jbl amps are used

Not to mention it's fun to demo people who run JL and Kicker and shit all over them. I was out last night and one of the guys with us runs two W6's on like 1k or something. I told him it was one 18 on 1500w, he was being a cocky asshole about it, saying a single sub can't get as loud as two subs, so he sat in my car and I played this. and that was it for him, what baffled him even more was how he'd never heard of audioque or MB quart.

So it's really alot of fun to bass out the big brands with stuff like sundown, AQ, SSA.

I can honestly say that i have 2 customers right now that had a single L7 sub setup and they now run sa-12 and they will never turn back also the L7 smoked on 1000rms the sa-12 is just having fun taking it..but to do the over powering thing you have to properly adjust the size of the box and properly tune the amps settings or bad things happen so in my opinion sa all day.
They must have clipped the shiit out of it then...I've seen them go to about 2000 rms daily bac in the day and b fine for a little while....what electrical and amp and gains....user error is to blame

And my vote is for the sa12

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

weffy

10+ year member
weffy
Cleveland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies