S2w8

whats the special pricing previously mentioned?

Ok ok ok ok...its official; $125 shipped!
Special pricing to those who qualify//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bestaudiodeals.com has had them at $99 shipped since the 23rd

Read a few pages up..
I'm not unerstanding... The day you posted them as $125 shipped, bestaudiodeals.com had them for $99 shipped, I checked the night of.

You stated "special pricing to those who qualify". Does that mean the $125 was for forum members who didnt know where else to find it from?

I too noticed the pricing on bestaudioDeals^^^ I am confused as well, I would like to know the special pricing. Surely that can't be the special pricing that was mentioned because they were listed for $99 when he stated there was special pricing.

Smells kinda fishy to me.

lol we would never charge more on the forums than our website, in hopes people would not "find out"

if anything it would be the other way around..

The $99 was suppose to be a special price and was not suppose to be posted on the website.

However it was accidentally posted...& since we already have orders placed, we figure hey lets keep it going for the holidays..

So enjoy the pricing. It will go back up after the new years;)

I am curious to know what is up with some pics have silver and blue lead wire and some have pics with just plain push terminals.. Are some different?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date