<b>Cadence Acoustics</b>

Since 1992, our mission at Cadence has been to build products that make your audio system perform at its absolute best.
Introduction The subject of this review is the Cadence CSX12 Mark II, which turns out to be quite the mouthful to say. The CSX12 Mark II -- know...

I know this vendor thread is basically dead but I just got some of these components to replace my Morel Maximo 5's for $65 brand new and I...
What bass remote wires are compatible with QRS amps
Id like to see cadence more in the market. they actually have good gear. any product updates?
I've been shopping to redo my whole system, I came across this XM series, and I was wondering how they stack up to some of the other amps out...
I want to use 4 of these 8 inch mid base Amazon.com: Cadence Fx8m4 (4 Ohm) 8-Inch 250 Watt Mid-bass Speaker: Car Electronics will this work good...
I just bought a like new csa5000.1 from amazon and it arrived doa it wont even power on Would i have better luck going through amazon or through...
1st off the pics Initial impression. Excellent build quality. Nice magnet structure. Spiders were not as stiff as I was expecting. But I...
Looking for a good 4 Channel amp for front/rear stage... min 75watts @4ohms would like closer to 100watts @4ohms, small foot print, something...
You are never here anymore and I have a few question....
I'm desperately looking for an A4. I know they're discontinued and beyond difficult to find, but I'm trying anyhow. If anyone has a line on one...
your pdf online shows the box being tuned for 63Hz. Is that optimal for this sub or will it perform well in an enclosure tuned for 32-35Hz...
So I went to purchase 2 after I got my taxes but when I ordered them I recieved email notification that they were unavailable from audiosavings...
Original file here: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2324/tsprames4line.jpg
Audio Savings | Cadence CWM6KIT 6.5" 200 Watt Component Car Speakers, Aluminum Cones, Silk Dome how well are these? tweet nice and not to harsh...
Pricing will be posted soon...
Good afternoon. I bought a pair of the zrs components. Due to complete and utter laziness, I didn't install until a month after purchase. I...
input gain on this eq. because iw ant the left and right to be perfect. Cadence CEQ-773 (CEQ773) 7 Band Paragraphic Equalizer Crossover
The emblem off my cadence xa 250.2 and I wanted to put it back on. It looked like their was just one touch of glue or something behind it. Can I...
just saw a pic posted on FB with a couple of these hotties, any chance of you guys posting them here?
When Cadence says for example that the ZRS-C5 does 5100w @ 1ohm....what voltage is that based off of?
Thought this might interest some of you;)
Just some shots to give people a better idea of how great our sub looks. Currently on sale for $399.00 for the 15" w/ code: USA100...
Info and Specs Coming soon!
I was getting ready to order a sub, and I was wondering, do you know of any sales coming up soon? Or maybe a coupon that's about to be available...
Cadence CEQ-773 (CEQ773) 7 Band Paragraphic Equalizer Crossover any videoes of this at all and how does the lpf work with tuning ?
http://www.cadencesound.com/products/ZW1520K%252dD4.html
Dual 2 or 4ohm config. 600wrms for the 10 &amp; 12" 800wrms for the 15" 10s will have an intro price of 135.00 shipped More pics to come!
Picked up a 17' run of Cadence 1/0 from AudioSavings.com and I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about the size of it since I got it for so cheap...
was wondering if you had any gut shot pics of this amp? i know its a fairly new amp but interested in it.
Not everyone wants a monster hiding in the trunk... Which is why we offer the S1w8. The S1w8 was built with the same design principles as the...
Check some Reviews: Review: Cadence CSX-12 Mark II Subwoofer | Sound and Vision Magazine Cadence CSX-12 MkII - new model - Blu-ray Forum CSX...
You can post either on here or facebook! Good luck!
Dude I work with never heard 8's before and said they wouldnt play low enough... lol
15% OFF EVERYTHING@ BESTAUDIODEALS.COM DONT SEE IT ON THE SITE? JUST GIVE US A CALL, PM OR EMAIL
Go to our facebook page, LIKE us and let us know what you think... All answers most be on the facebook page, under the posted image! Winner will...
Check it out guys, we are going to be giving away a full 5 speaker set; front, center and rears. One lucky winner will be the proud owner of this...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>Cadence Acoustics</b>

Since 1992, our mission at Cadence has been to build products that make your audio system perform at its absolute best.

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers