S2w8

I'm dieing to know pricing for these.. Can you give us a guess? Under $100 over a $100??

Also I picked up the Cadence EQ from Sonicelectronix.com during their cyber sale. So far it is pretty extensive, I have played with mostly sub features and mid-bass and it works pretty good. Got some better defined bass and mids seem to be a bit more pronounced.

not dragging it by all means dude... we are all adults here I would hope you are too.. I am interested and want to know more about these. Who cares if I do my own testing, 9 times out of 10 I only publish specs of subs that pulled great TSP's anyway. So no worries, lets move on, start over. I am wanting to spend money with your company are you willing to sell? I know you guys have them already, lets get some pre-order stuff going exculsive for forum members. Its good for this community to get the word out and hype things a little. People here love great deals.
I also ask that I not be ignored on Facebook. Seems on Facebook you try to avoid me like I'm some kind of bully.. Gotta keep things like this updated and all I'm trying to do is help. People want to know when stuff will be able to purchase and if there will be intro deals. Jacob from Sundown does this form of marketing rigorously and it works great.
you lost me a "dude" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Very nice to see you guys are making more of these. I have the cvl-8 in my saturn on an old school profile 400sx and it is by far the best 8 I have used in its price-range/class. I have it in .9cubes tuned to 31hz and it shakes the rear-view mirror. Any chance they will still be within the same price as the older cvl's? It does look like these have different motors, although it could be just the same motor un-painted. And when can we buy? I would like at least 4 more if the price is right.

Very nice to see you guys are making more of these. I have the cvl-8 in my saturn on an old school profile 400sx and it is by far the best 8 I have used in its price-range/class. I have it in .9cubes tuned to 31hz and it shakes the rear-view mirror. Any chance they will still be within the same price as the older cvl's? It does look like these have different motors, although it could be just the same motor un-painted. And when can we buy? I would like at least 4 more if the price is right.
Post pics, very interested to see the install..

The sub should be out for sale within the next few weeks, but no exact ETA on that. The subs are similar but not the same.

The sub should be out for sale within the next few weeks, but no exact ETA on that. The subs are similar but not the same.
I am uploading a video to youtube. Nothing pretty as I am probably going to try a 6th order for the single 8" and see how it does, also the sub is the model with the bolted down spider ring. My camera doesn't pick up much flex either but oh well.

Can't wait to buy some more, would be nice to scoop some up before x-mas if the wifey allows me to. Also what is changed on them? Anything that might make them require different power and box specs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't you guys had that problem before?

snide comments aside, I might be looking at 4 of these for a friends build, I've always been interested in how good you guy's 8's were.

I am uploading a video to youtube. Nothing pretty as I am probably going to try a 6th order for the single 8" and see how it does, also the sub is the model with the bolted down spider ring. My camera doesn't pick up much flex either but oh well.
Can't wait to buy some more, would be nice to scoop some up before x-mas if the wifey allows me to. Also what is changed on them? Anything that might make them require different power and box specs?

Very nice setup! You have the first run of the CVL 8s then. Those ones are boss! I still have 2 brand new. I cant wait to get my grimy hands on some too. Hoping they are within the same price they went for on Amazon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date