s10 extended cab box

buckeyes#1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
p-town
i currently have subs up and port up on drivers side , i would like to have port in the middle between the seats any thoughts on this ? i want to feel the pressure more i know everyone says the current box i have is best db wise but i want more feel then db's
20170204_1816041_zpsuxgoinmq.jpg
20170204_181641_zpsx9sk5btl.jpg

I've tried every configuration you can think of in a s10 best results. Port up subs up. But aero ports did best
who around here even builds boxes

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

What year s10 you have?

I have a '98. Wondered if diff years would matter on sub positions.

Also....any pics of mids/highs? I got myself some Polk components and trying to decide where to mount the tweeters.

I have a '98. Wondered if diff years would matter on sub positions.
Also....any pics of mids/highs? I got myself some Polk components and trying to decide where to mount the tweeters.
ok ill try to get you some pics up today , i did alot of customizing for the 6x9's

Dat color doe...

Oh I get it. Color matched the sub kerfed enclosure to match the truck, nice touch.

I don't think I've seen tweeters mounted that high before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.