Southeast Region Russellville, AR, Saturday 10/06

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I agree, it's just the last time Jman and I tried to put together a "meet" no one and I mean no one showed up. He called me whenever I was about to walk out the door saying not to show up because no one was going to come. That's the only reason I've never tried to put forth effort into getting a meet together.

Darkhart, I have no problems with it being on a Sunday because I have every Sunday off so that is perfect for me. I know you are a busy person I'm just giving you a hard time. Hope the family is doing well.

I vote for Little Rock as well, Fort Smith wouldn't be the greatest place for a meet in all honesty just because of location and well I can't really think of a wonderful place right now. If you guys are serious about getting together however, we can TRY to do another one but I would have to get a lot of "Yes we are coming for sure." Rather then the last time of "maybe" or "I'll try to come." It's just not worth my time. /shrug

Guys, I would love to go but seeing as how I'm the General Manager and Saturday is the most important day of the week for me and the company I work for, it would be totally impossible for me to take off.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D
where do you work?

and yes 66-7 hogs!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

i vote fayetteville if not fort smith. Ill show off my non system car. No cd player, no speakers, nada.
Central locations would be best but i might be able to go that far.

On a side not I just saw a comerical for the little rock police department and I about shat myself when I saw they use P90s:eek:

whaaaaat? ****. I would go to a central location, but i dont wanna risk it in my totaled car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

We'll have a vote next time.......I think it's just gonna be me and Dave tomorrow. Oh well no worries like I said, I wasn't expecting anyone to show up really was just extending the offer to be nice. We'll plan something though for November or December. I'll be sure and put a poll up as well(for the location)

i should have something in the works by then. But not much, just 900 rms and two tens. Im really trying to save for two idq 15"s and a nice sq amp, but not until the pond car is safe to drive, its scary. Ya'll have fun, im out for the nite.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

2kchevy06civic

5,000+ posts
Learn to swim
2kchevy06civic
Arizona Bay
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date