Southeast Region Russellville, AR, Saturday 10/06

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
a meet? I live in smithville, about 3 hours maybe from russelville...if it was a little closer maybe 50-60 miles closer i would definitely say ill tag along, that is if its kool with yall?...I may still tag along, gotta see what my work schedule is like.

Sorry but the original purpose was for DaveT and I to meet to get a burger. It's to short of notice really to change the location because no one is really going to show up anyways. Maybe the next time we can actually try and give people a month notice and meet up.

;D

aight kool bro no hurt feelings here...just let me know..in the spring sometime i believe there may be a few bassraces around the batesville area. Ill get some more info on that and post a few suggestions. but anyway..im out for the night..

aaron

Sorry but the original purpose was for DaveT and I to meet to get a burger. It's to short of notice really to change the location because no one is really going to show up anyways. Maybe the next time we can actually try and give people a month notice and meet up.
;D
Agreed, this is just a short notice lil get together I have been craving a CJs burger anyway:drool://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

That's my fault, sorry bout that I kind of side tracked it with my rant....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D
No big deal man, hey if you can go i can pick you up in Little rock its on my way no sense in 2 people driving if not needed.

Guys, I would love to go but seeing as how I'm the General Manager and Saturday is the most important day of the week for me and the company I work for, it would be totally impossible for me to take off.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

we need to try for another LR meet.
Agreed....just the ONLY days I would be free to come is either on a Sunday or a Wed. and we all know that Wed would be out of the question for everyone else....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

erm I don't get it:confused:
I think he was saying "forget about JT, the hogs dominated this weekend" just in not so many words.

That being said... There is a Little Rock game Saturday, so I will be in LR tailgating! ... We should try and get a bunch of the Arkansas guys together for a "meet." Don't listen to 99 though, he's to far north... Little Rock is so central //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

2kchevy06civic

5,000+ posts
Learn to swim
2kchevy06civic
Arizona Bay
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date