Running RCA's in jeep Grand Cherokee

Participant count
  • Participant list

ZDudas
10+ year member

So I recently put a Pioneer DEH-3400UB head unit in my brother's 2000 jeep grand cherokee laredo and I cannot find a hole or spot where the head unit sits in to run my rca cables to the back. what would be the easiest way to run them to the back? The way I ran it now looks take as hell! Please help.

So I recently put a Pioneer DEH-3400UB head unit in my brother's 2000 jeep grand cherokee laredo and I cannot find a hole or spot where the head unit sits in to run my rca cables to the back. what would be the easiest way to run them to the back? The way I ran it now looks take as hell! Please help.
ya there isnt many spots to go threw. on the left side of the opening there is a space that goes down, it is a pain in the *** to get it threw. get a flash light a shine up from the bottom and youll see where u can run them.

Yeah idk about it. I almost threw the **** head unit out of the Jeep because I was getting so mad about it

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I looked and looked and looked but I still can't find a spot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.