Lucky Me.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
It seems lately ive been coming across some good deals. I just came across another. I recently got a xs power d1200 batt for a deal. A guys has 4 dekas group 31 105ah batts, all resting at 12.6. He wants to trade me those 4 dekas for my xs power d1200 and $140. Hes just trying to get rid of them because he just got 6 brand new batts

It seems lately ive been coming across some good deals. I just came across another. I recently got a xs power d1200 batt for a deal. A guys has 4 dekas group 31 105ah batts, all resting at 12.6. He wants to trade me those 4 dekas for my xs power d1200 and $140. Hes just trying to get rid of them because he just got 6 brand new batts
Why would he do that??? Aren't the D1200's like 45Ah or something like that? If it's really only because he got brand new ones and there's nothing wrong with them, you BETTER jump on that.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Or, tell him you want to keep the XS for a starting battery and offer him $200?

Yea the d1200 is only 45ah BUT can support as up to 3k watts... Yea he just got a AB-1100.1 and hes trying to get another 1100.1 so he just got some monster batts so he dont need these. Hes going to put the xs power under his hood because its a small space and he runs a isolator for the back batts so the xs power will be running his factory stuff

Even if they don't, it's still worth it even if you have to buy a smaller starting battery I think.
That battery i have now aint horrible but id like to put one under there. Its duralast gold. The bigger one. It has like 55ah with it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date