Northeast Region RUFF RYDERS CARSHOW JULY 8TH 56k i dont give a middle finger

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
ok dam wat the hell is going on in my threadrasheed come to db drag 2morrow and show wat u got...thats the only way

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif that sounds like a dare

my two cents? rasheed won't put up or shut up, he'll just keep running his mouth about how bad he is and how if anyone wants to prove him wrong they have to come to him

Im from ny and im telling you your not loud enough to hang with many people. Hell if TJ shows up, im sure he will beat you with a pair of 12''s and a single amp, as well as manny with a pair of 12''s.

If you think your big and bad, most of us will be at the show tomorrow, you know where to show up, and im sure we can get manny to do the cash class since your throwin around all this crazy money

Look, Rasheedos, Tostitos or whatever your name is, I've hungout and partied in Queens before you were born. I have friends in the part of Queens that you never go in, you know, Southside, South Ozone, Hollis, Jamaica, Guy Brewer, Farmers, etc. Please, stop all that tough N.Y. talk, it means nothing outside of New York. Remember, its not where your from, its where your at.

Come tomorrow and I will be happy to bet with you. A few years ago, I won a USACi show at Shea stadium. You probably cheered for me.

Your boy Kumar and his crew know me. They are all a bunch of chill dudes, they never talk smack. Beast knows me very well.

Just show up with 80, and you will have fun. I look forward to meeting you myself.

And the name thing, I'm just joking. Chill.

Look, Rasheedos, Tostitos or whatever your name is, I've hungout and partied in Queens before you were born. I have friends in the part of Queens that you never go in, you know, Southside, South Ozone, Hollis, Jamaica, Guy Brewer, Farmers, etc. Please, stop all that tough N.Y. talk, it means nothing outside of New York. Remember, its not where your from, its where your at.Come tomorrow and I will be happy to bet with you. A few years ago, I won a USACi show at Shea stadium. You probably cheered for me.

Your boy Kumar and his crew know me. They are all a bunch of chill dudes, they never talk smack. Beast knows me very well.

Just show up with 80, and you will have fun. I look forward to meeting you myself.

And the name thing, I'm just joking. Chill.

Don't assume things ask 80 i live in those areas, i get respect anywhere i go for a lot of reasons. these e-thugs PLAYING tough, in all reality they have idea what there getting themselves into by disrespecting me again ask 80. I live in SOuth Ozone i grew up in hollis, Farmes, Guy Brewer, 148 and linden, now i just chill and stay out of trouble. THank you for saying it all these e-thugs outside of ny talk **** in there mommy's house. As far as kumar goes i have to speak with you about something. If you can contact me privately or 80 and he'll just 3 way it. As far as the db drag show eversince that ruff ryder show my voltage has been dropping more than normal, gotta fix that i also gotta get it ready for a show on sunday at Hempstead State Park where i might possible have to battle someone. ( Ask 80 if anyone doubts that me and him talk on a regular basis, if anyone doubts where i'm from he's been to my house several times. ask hime he'll vouge for me.) That's all i have to say

listen all you e thugs when you get to ny and grow a sack then tell me that **** to my face. Stan school these lttle herbs on who there talking to notice that you idiots are out of states you no ball having ***** ass fagots. when you come to NY then say somethiing and yes i will have a camera there. you ***** asses
Straight gangsta y0!

If I lived in new york I would gladly hand your ass to you, but I think you're one of those people that would continue to talk **** and think they are badass even if they did get schooled. So whats the point?

Don't assume things ask 80 i live in those areas, i get respect anywhere i go for a lot of reasons. these e-thugs PLAYING tough, in all reality they have idea what there getting themselves into by disrespecting me again ask 80. I live in SOuth Ozone i grew up in hollis, Farmes, Guy Brewer, 148 and linden, now i just chill and stay out of trouble. THank you for saying it all these e-thugs outside of ny talk **** in there mommy's house. As far as kumar goes i have to speak with you about something. If you can contact me privately or 80 and he'll just 3 way it. As far as the db drag show eversince that ruff ryder show my voltage has been dropping more than normal, gotta fix that i also gotta get it ready for a show on sunday at Hempstead State Park where i might possible have to battle someone. ( Ask 80 if anyone doubts that me and him talk on a regular basis, if anyone doubts where i'm from he's been to my house several times. ask hime he'll vouge for me.) That's all i have to say
Excuses?

Straight gangsta y0!
If I lived in new york I would gladly hand your ass to you, but I think you're one of those people that would continue to talk **** and think they are badass even if they did get schooled. So whats the point?
Please do it we'll see who gonna do what

I don't care what 80 thinks... This isn't about him.

If you can do these numbers, why not go put them up for everyone to see. Prove hem for yourself. Don't have your little cronies come on here and say what your scores are. If you are so loud, why dont you compete?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

80INCHES

5,000+ posts
EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME
80INCHES
WESTCHESTER, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date