Northeast Region RUFF RYDERS CARSHOW JULY 8TH 56k i dont give a middle finger

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
yeah...cause by ear is a legit way to run a competiton.

Meter is THE only defenative answer to who is loud and who isnt. And bassracing a 148 with 4 15s...isnt that good my friend.

Come play with the big boy's in dB drag.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

not to interfere with any e-thuggery, or post dump, but where is the show this weekend? link? i'm in the NY for the week and would like to check it out. thanks! nice pics btw, 80.
the next show is this saturday july 14 at trex audio in stratford ct( exit 32 off i95) then theres a show sunday july 15 at hempstead state park in long island if u want more infor on both shows hit me up

80 school your boy please.Ain't nobody no real competitor messin with no street sound off.

Ask Vick what that street rep did for him against a real competitor.
i tried to tell him db drag is where its at...hey nice he knows kumar very well...so he get to see alot of stuff he does on the low cuz he do his spl installs at dam near 3am in the morning

nice pics as always 80.....yo ill run like high 130's sealed at the dash everyone backoff
thanx i wish this thread didnt turn into a post dumping about who's setup is louder...i thought they was going to comment on the pics not trash my thread...but o well this is the internet people r going to do wat they want..

not to interfere with any e-thuggery, or post dump, but where is the show this weekend? link? i'm in the NY for the week and would like to check it out. thanks! nice pics btw, 80.
the next show is this saturday july 14 at trex audio in stratford ct( exit 32 off i95) then theres a show sunday july 15 at hempstead state park in long island if u want more infor on both shows hit me up

80 school your boy please.Ain't nobody no real competitor messin with no street sound off.

Ask Vick what that street rep did for him against a real competitor.
i tried to tell him db drag is where its at...hey nice he knows kumar very well...so he get to see alot of stuff he does on the low cuz he do his spl installs at dam near 3am in the morning

nice pics as always 80.....yo ill run like high 130's sealed at the dash everyone backoff
thanx i wish this thread didnt turn into a post dumping about who's setup is louder...i thought they was going to comment on the pics not trash my thread...but o well this is the internet people r going to do wat they want..

that truck has been thru aloot of changesinside and out

Yea, those graphics and soft top are new to me...

Man.... idk.... NYC still letting me down, still on that nyc mentality ****.... "Just throw money at it, add more speakers and u'll get loud..."

Then they wonder why my 1 12" in the bmw/tahoe could **** on a lot of em.....

80, i'mma have to hit u up mang, we gotta talk on some ****... i'll hit u later tnight.

How the **** u spend that much money on paint/graphics.....

And ur trunk look like this...

img308iu8.jpg

"Can't wait till i get my money right"

Yea, those graphics and soft top are new to me...

Man.... idk.... NYC still letting me down, still on that nyc mentality ****.... "Just throw money at it, add more speakers and u'll get loud..."

Then they wonder why my 1 12" in the bmw/tahoe could **** on a lot of em.....

80, i'mma have to hit u up mang, we gotta talk on some ****... i'll hit u later tnight.
ok kool...call my home around 7pm i will be there

when will u be in nyc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

80INCHES

5,000+ posts
EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME
80INCHES
WESTCHESTER, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date