Northeast Region RUFF RYDERS CARSHOW JULY 8TH 56k i dont give a middle finger

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
to be honest yeah. i try //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.giflike I said what do you got? If you didnt like the pics posted you couldve shut it instead of saying what pukework that is, and some of that is my work.
Just keep practicing and learning. With that in mind, someday you’ll get a nice install. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I hate sinking so low but now that i know that youre 12 why dont you get off the net and make use of it
You got me, I am only 12 years old after all.

Such a straight shooter. Good day young chap.

Just keep practicing and learning. With that in mind, someday you’ll get a nice install. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
when you show me something better ill call it a day.

Looking through your posts, what a shock.. 12000 sentences of straight up nonsense and putting people down. Please stop throwing in your 2 cents because it aint even worth that.

and a left jab by 97cavy to start it off!
there been left jabs right jabs, upper cuts body shots...roundhouses..lol

all kinds of **** between rasheedhos,tech114,97cavy,staytuned and few other people

myself,nice and one other person been trying to keep the peace in here

Mines all (ok, well mostly) in good fun though. Some of these other people take things serious.

You've met me 80, do i seem like that type of person?

Mines all (ok, well mostly) in good fun though. Some of these other people take things serious.
You've met me 80, do i seem like that type of person?
no u dont ur a cool guy....i wanna make love 2 ur nsb batts they look sexy as hell

no u dont ur a cool guy....i wanna make love 2 ur nsb batts they look sexy as hell

80, what's going on. You seem to want to make love to setups, batteries, cars. Is everything ok at home? LOL . This kind of behavior is borderline commitable to Bellvue!

I dunno man....it is a sexy lookin batt set up

IMG_0300.jpg

80, what's going on. You seem to want to make love to setups, batteries, cars. Is everything ok at home? LOL . This kind of behavior is borderline commitable to Bellvue!
lmao

thats my way of saying i like the setup

lol

everything is good at home...i just got back from the hospital...i have a broken finger, so i cant build my new box be4 manny show sooooooooo i will have one of my friends do it for me

woow i just read that whole thread(slow day at work)

nice pics 80 those old schools looked nice, but alot of those cars were really over did IMO. 20 tv's in a car just seemed useless, i dont see a reason for it.

oh well everyone has there own taste.

**** I missed all the fun.

I will say this, however- people aren't necessarily giving these cars heat for the quality of work done (most of the actual work looks pretty good), but the manner in which the cars are done- in my opinion, and I can probably assume the opinions of the vast majority of members here, most of the cars shown would be considered tasteless and tacky.

If you want to find a place that glorifies 26" rims on a car, 48 pro audio speakers in the doors, or 18 subs firing every which way, look for another forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

80INCHES

5,000+ posts
EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME
80INCHES
WESTCHESTER, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date