round port for 15

Participant count
  • Participant list

SMS
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MA
what do you all think about a 6.75" round port-no flares- for a 15" in a 3.6cube box. box will probably house a Xcon, BL, or HDC3 getting bout 1800w before rise and all. not all that concerned about minor port noise as it will be in my trunk, but i am looking for max output as this box will have interchangable ports- one being 44Hz for #s and that would be the most important outcome of this box.

Im thinking that if the port extends beyond the front of the box there will be less resistance- that make sense?

thanks for any help

what do you all think about a 6.75" round port-no flares- for a 15" in a 3.6cube box. box will probably house a Xcon, BL, or HDC3 getting bout 1800w before rise and all. not all that concerned about minor port noise as it will be in my trunk, but i am looking for max output as this box will have interchangable ports- one being 44Hz for #s and that would be the most important outcome of this box.Im thinking that if the port extends beyond the front of the box there will be less resistance- that make sense?

thanks for any help
Need to get us the excact sub you want and exactly how much space you have...

ok, well the internal space before sub, port, 45s, brace is 4.2cubes and lets say i go with the BL. really the box with decide the sub as this is the max i can work with. im not building it in the trunk- it must come out.

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.