RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

so your like the wise man on top of the mountain of ca.com?
Not so wise, just enough to run a Google search on this fool. Go through a few pages and see how things have worked out for most people. I really hope everyone gets something out of this, but there are many more people in line than just those posting in this thread. Definitely going to take back what I said about him having no money - I'm guessing now he's sitting on a few hundred thousand of other people's hard earned cash. He refunds just enough to leave some doubt in people's minds.

regardless if the members on here get their money , someone elsewill be scammed. we all know it's a ponzi scam. So even if the members on this forum received their refund, someone else is being scammed.I'de file a report with his local police department and go on from there.

I hear ya man...First of all, I didn't use superbuytires.com I just use that as a reference site for people to see a whole lot of rims in one place with good sizing features. Second of all, When we order rims no one, not even you paid asap price to get rims asap so that meant we as a biz had to make up the loss. That would have been fairly easy if people didn't start lying on us which ended all new sales, and then most people with pending sales asked for refunds so we lost thousands on the front and back end. Hard to make up 1/2 difference when the bottom is pulled out from your feet so yes that's why there was a huge delay getting these rims ordered. Now, if you hang with me I'll deliver these wheels still but it's been a struggle. That's the truth for what it's worth but most people don't want to hear that. If you want a refund you can process a chargeback through your bank or credit card company. I won't contest. I think most people keep forgetting I didnt't have some secret "hook up" price and I had to pay the price you saw on superbuy for my wheels. Anyway, that's a mute point so I appreciate your support as long as I have it. I will never leave you if you hang with me but if you can't then I understand that too. GOD will bring me out of all of this soon and retribution will be mine. I should know something SOLID in a week about other things but I've had about 6k worth of sales back out on me lately that would have got your wheels here. That's the hand I've been dealt brother. It's been rough, but it's gonna be over soon.

man, what does this mean

I had some people back out on me on sales but I still got other things I'm waiting on. I will know for certain by Aug 11th so you can hit me back then if I don't hit you back first in case I find out sooner......Thanks...

Not so wise, just enough to run a Google search on this fool. Go through a few pages and see how things have worked out for most people. I really hope everyone gets something out of this, but there are many more people in line than just those posting in this thread. Definitely going to take back what I said about him having no money - I'm guessing now he's sitting on a few hundred thousand of other people's hard earned cash. He refunds just enough to leave some doubt in people's minds.

I don't get it -- the first thing I saw from the google search was a bunch of Ronnie Peay fanboys over on ROE. I even saw one guy say he personally vouched for Ronnie. I am not exactly sure what he meant by that at the time, but I feel certain that he would be more than happy to make up any shortfalls with respect to refunds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies