Northeast Region Ron C. from R.I.

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
loudness for that van was four 15" Mojo's and two SS6500d's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif it was doing near 60's at the dash last I knew.

loudness for that van was four 15" Mojo's and two SS6500d's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif it was doing near 60's at the dash last I knew.
wtf happened to team 420? ......hmmmmmmmmmmm?

last I heard Team420 sold off and is starting a shop in Maine, at least thats what I hope. People who actually know what they are talking about at a stereo shop... imagine that.

I had some MT 18s at one time that had team 420 written on them, got them from lucky, never talked with him since ;/... was a nice guy in person though.

Last time I talked to Bob he was gonna hit some shows with his daily driver, and he was gonna try and talk Roo into coming out too. But like Mike said, Roo is building a new shop so thats the priority right now, not competing.

I know Ron has had $$$ issues in the past and that kept him from competing as much as he wanted to, not sure if it's that again or not.

roo still has the montero bob mite build for nespl rooney has been busy with building a shop from the ground up didnt beleave in renting reason why it has taken longer to finish will be great when its finally done.
Well Rooney is a carpenter by trade, I can see him building from the ground up.

Ron got back to me, he's got the van stripped and he's selling it off. Still has the wall, but no subs or amps, I'm debating on buying it off him, just not sure if I'm ready to get into the walled classes yet.

He was spared by the flooding, he lives on top of a hill. Other parts of his neighborhood got hit by the flooding though. But he's got a lot of money problems now, so he's forced to sell things off now. He'll be out later this season to spectate, and maybe try a music class with his daily driver.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Mr. Slate

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Mr. Slate
New Haven, Ct.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date